Saturday, November 16, 2013

Oh Baby Boy

This kid fucked up so bad, I don't even know where to start.
My trust in him is more shattered than ever before. He is trying SO HARD to sabotage his treatment. That he SAYS he wants so bad. Yeah, Scumbag. I told him to pack his shit. He has no-place to go. He has about 48 hours to convince me I should let him stay.

I am in a million spaces of indecision. And my "life" with Jeckyll no nothing, not today. We have amicable nothing messages online.

I am a blot on something. I feel like a knot, waiting to be untied. I am running around a house (dream I had) trying to make sure every valuable is out of reach. Trying to keep a party from across the street from encroaching on our house and taking over. 

I have really fucked up stress dreams, so there.

I am meeting with Jeckyll tomorrow, and I hope it is nice, and pleasant, and whatever. I don't want to cry anymore  It doesn't get me anyplace good.

4 comments:

  1. I hope that you get some peace. Somehow SB seems to be a mess still. Do you need that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about scumbag. I hope that, for your sake, he is just messing around with his recovery and not your belongings or safety or such.

    Sorry I haven't been commenting lately. I've been reading, but for some reason I can no longer comment from my phone. I hope you know that I support you, even when I'm not voicing my support. You know where to reach me if need be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm letting him stay. He messed up the rental car his mom had while she was here, and then lied about it for two days. Not really my problem, not my property, but extraordinarily insane. He almost went to jail kind of insane. things have calmed down now and he's behaving like a real person again. I think it was a bunch of fear and kind of a manic episode.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Glad it wasn't your property, for sure!

    ReplyDelete